We offer drop in sessions every Sunday 11.30am-12.30pm, where you can meet with one of our volunteers in a relaxed and informal environment to chat about any of the following areas:
- General information about Islam.
- A chance to speak openly about your own journey in a confidential environment.
- Help with prayer.
- Feeling at ease within the mosque.
- Learn about the services and activities offered by the mosque.
- Integration into the Muslim community.
- Each session will be tailored to individuals.
- Sessions are open for both and women and men.
New to Islam provides translated Quran to understand its meaning and other appropriate and relevant reading materials for new Muslims to enrich their knowledge about Islam in relation to various topics.
New to Islam also organises circles for both brothers and sisters to socialise and share their experiences of living as Muslims.