New To Islam
IN THE HOLIDAYS THERE WILL BE NO SESSIONS ON 22 & 29 OF DECEMBER
New to Islam is a service to help you find out more about Islam, it can support you as you convert to Islam, and provides support to the convert community to get connected with their faith and LGM.
We offer drop in sessions every Sunday 11.30am-12.30pm, where you can meet with one of our volunteers in a relaxed and informal environment to chat about any of the following areas:
- General information about Islam.
- A chance to speak openly about your own journey in a confidential environment.
- Help with prayer.
- Feeling at ease within the mosque.
- Learn about the services and activities offered by the mosque.
- Integration into the Muslim community.
- Each session will be tailored to individuals.
- Sessions are open for both and women and men.
Register with New to Islam to find out about courses and events tailored to new Muslims.