Leeds Grand Mosque
Welcome to Leeds Grand MosqueLeeds Grand Mosque (LGM), the largest mosque in Leeds with a regular congregation of well over 1200 Muslims, a dramatic increase since its humble beginning in 1994. Over the last two decades, it has developed to become a truly lively and spirited Mosque, seeking to encapsulate the very ideals on which it now thrives as opposed to being simply a place of worship. read more
- fajr 03:15 jammah 03:45
- shurooq 04:32
- dhuhr 13:07 jammah 13:30
- asr 17:35 jammah 18:30
- maghrib 21:42 jammah 21:47
- isha 22:59 jammah Combined
Friday Prayers (Jumu’ah) start at 13:00download timetable
- Monday 22nd April 06:30pm
- Leeds Grand Mosque
Foundations of Jurisprudential Thinking
- Saturday 13th April 09:30am
- Seminar room 1st floor at the LGM.
- "Towards an optimal understanding…"
Weekly Activities at LGM
09:45 12:15 Quran School for children 4-14years of age The LGM Qu’ran School is a well-established weekend school that runs every Saturday between 9.30am-12noon. .. 09:45 12:15 LGM Quran School 12:30 18:00 LIA Children Arabic & Islamic Studies 15:00 17:00 LGM TaeKwonDo Club Spaces have become available for anyone interested in wanting their children to take part. The classes are held on Wednesdays 7pm and Saturdays 5pm.
11:30 13:30 Sisterhood Circle An informal monthly gathering, welcoming women and children from all backgrounds, 11:30 12:30 New To Islam ‘New to Islam’ drop in sessions at Leeds grand mosque provides a one to one support service for new Muslims and the convert community. 12:00 16:00 Islamic Arts Two sessions open to everyone, kids under 7 years old need to be accompanied by adult.
- Lessons from the month of Muharram 28/09/2018 Indeed, the number of months with Allah is twelve [lunar] months in the register of Allah [from] the day He created the heavens and the earth; of these, four are sacred... [9 : 36] read more
- Ashura 21/09/2018 Yesterday was the day of Ashura, about which the messenger (saw) said: “ Indeed the day of Ashura is from the days of Allah. “ [ Bukhari]. read more
- Hijrah 14/09/2018 “ And We wanted to confer favour upon those who were oppressed in the land and make them leaders and make them successors " [28 : 5] read more