Ph D in Islamic Economy.
-Master in Islamic studies.( specialisation: Hadith)
-Diploma in Islamic Sharia.
1- Management of (Al-Judai for research and consultancy) Leeds. With the following tasks:
- consulting companies and the Islamic financial transactions field.
- Fatwa and providing solutions to the social problems .
- Carry out arbitration between the parties in commercial and personal status issues.
- Preparation and dissemination of researches and studies in the different sciences and cases.
- Preparation of methodsand establishments of intensive courses in Islamic sciences, Arabic language grammar, Quranic sciences, explanation, jurisprudence origins and other selected topics about purposes ,financial transactions and marital relations.
2- Vice President of European Council for Fatwa and Researches.
3- Member of the International Union of Muslims Scholars.
4- Member of the scientific council of the European Institute of Human Sciences in France, Member of the Board Trustees of the European of the Human Sciences Institute in Britain.
5-Author and investigator of number of researches and studies in Islamic Sciences, reaches sixty ones most of them published.
The most prominent ones:
- Basic introductions in Quran sciences.
- The edition of the Hadith sciences.
- Facilitating the jurisprudence sciences.
- Music and singing in the balance of Islam.
- One of the couple converting to Islam and its impact on the marriage contract.
- The division of the globe on the Islam jurisprudence ant its affect on reality.
- Bank interest and its relation to usury,and the Islamic banking applications.
- The judgement of the sexes mixing and the woman going out to work the legitimate jobs.