RAMADAN ONLINE PROGRAMME
The Ramadan online programme will be as follows:
- Daily live Tilawa (Reading) of the Quran with sheikh dr Mohammed Taher after Dhur prayer at 14:00 & after Asr prayer at 18:00.
- A live Reminder, dua & maghrib Azan to be delivered by sheikh Dr Moahmmed Taher. The broadcast to start 30 mins before Maghrib everyday.
- A short daily reminder delivered by Dr Khalil Al-Ani in Arabic and English. The reminder will be from the book “ Riyad Us-Saliheen” or The Paradise Of The Pious. The reminder will be broadcasted everyday at 21:30
- Sisters Ramadan circle with Dr Reem El-Gendy. The theme this year will be the stories of the four Abduls. The session will be on Zoom every Saturday at 15:30 – 16:30. To attend please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Memorization of the Quran circle for sisters by sister Walaa Hodhod. The circle will be every Sunday starting from Sunday 26th April via Zoom from 14:00 - 15:30. For more info and registration please email: email@example.com
- Sisterhood circle for New To Islam delivered by sister Saima Javeed. The session will be on Zoom every Saturday at 15:30 – 16:30. To attend please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youth circle delivered by brother Assad Masud on biographies and stories of scholars of Hadith from the book Syaru A'lam Anubala'. The session will be on Zoom, date and time TBC. To attend please email: email@example.com
- Ramadan competition for children and adults. Everyday, we will broadcast 1 question for adults and 1 question for the children.